The agreement between you and the The I Learning shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1) You should have an account for performing activities on our platform, Suggested to keep your password safe. If you suspect that someone is using your account, you can connect our support Team. When activating an account you have to provide accurate information including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account in regards of any harm or damage caused by someone using your account without your approval. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian if below 18 years. You are responsible for what happens with your account and The I Learning will not intervene in disputes between students or instructors who have shared account login credentials. If we find that you have created an account that violates these rules. We have the right to terminate your account.
2) There will be two types of account logins, once with The I Learning which will be lifetime free, and other with the Vendor, which will be with limited & defined access to Course Enrolled. It can be considered null and valid in case such course is disable because of some legal and policy reasons. The license provided will be exclusive and non-transferable. You cannot transfer or resell the course in any way. Once you enroll in a course whether its a free or paid one, The I Learning provides you the license to view the course via The I Learning web and mobile services.
I Learning grants you( as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all the required fees. You are not allowed to rebuild, transmit, assign, sell, publish, rent, share or transfer any course unless we give you the permission to do so. Generally license validity is mentioned in course detail by Vendor and you have to go through it and in case it is not there, you can contact support team and confirm.
3) All prices, unless indicated specially, are in Indian Rupees..All prices and availability of Courses are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of The I Learning Online Service. The I Learning reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a course/product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied. In the event, the payment has been processed by The I Learning Online Service, the same shall be credited to your credit card/bank account/same payment gateway and duly notified to you by email or by SMS. In a credit card/debit card transaction, you must use your own credit/debit card. The I Leaning will not be liable for any credit card/banking fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained. In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by The I Learning for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order. The I Learning shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of any Natural Disaster or any act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of The I Learning.
4) You can only use The I Learning for Legitimate purposes. User is self responsible for any kind of content that you posted in our platform. You are not able to access or use the service or create an account for unlawful purposes. If you are a student our service will allow you to ask questions to the instructors of courses you are enrolled in, you can also post a review of courses. For some courses, instructors may invite you to submit content as “ Assignment” or homework. If you are an instructor, you can submit the course content and also interact with the students who have enrolled in your courses.
5) “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to the Site. You are exclusively responsible for your User Content. You bear all risks associated with use of your User Content. You hereby certify that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy. You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by the Company. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability. Company is not obliged to backup any User Content that you post; also, your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice to you. You are solely responsible for making your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire. You hereby grant to Company an irreversible, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site. You hereby irreversibly waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
6) The User agrees clearly that the use The I Learning Online Service is at the Users sole risk. The I Learning affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service.
7) Our services, including the web and mobile applications, present and future applications, and things like logos, API, Code and content are created by us. You can’t interfere with those or use them without authorization. All the rights are reserved to The I Learning and its licensors. Our services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You are not having a right to use The I Learning name or any other The I Learning trademarks, logos, domain names, and other brand features. Any feedback and suggestion to The I Learning is purely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments and suggestions without any obligation to you.
8) You (the user) agree and are legally binded to contract with The I Learning for using The I Learning services, If you do not agree to these Terms, do not register, access, or otherwise use any of our services.
The site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and company and our instructors expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of knowledge sharing or any other service. We and our Vendors make no guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company or our vendors be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute resources, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
You agree that our vendors will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9) Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution.
Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to the The I Learning should be sent to the registered office with address mentioned above. After the Notice is received, you and the The I Learning may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally. If you and the The I Learning do not resolve the claim or dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by any party may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award to which either party is entitled.
10) Arbitration Rules. If any question of difference or claim or dispute shall arise between the parties hereto touching these presents or the construction thereof to rights, duties or obligations of the parties hereto or as to any matter arising out of or connected with the subject matter of these presents, the same shall be referred to the Arbitration to be held at Jalandhar in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any law relating to Arbitration in force at the time of such reference. The reference shall be to a sole arbitrator, (who shall be Mr. Jagpal Singh Dhupar, Advocate in District Court, Jalandhar and the place and seat of Arbitrator shall be at Jalandhar only). The Arbitrator shall conduct arbitral proceedings as per Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended upto date) and have summary powers as also the powers to grant interim and ad-interim relief. The parties agree to binding. The language of arbitration shall be English
Additional Rules for Non-Appearance Based Arbitration. If non-appearance based arbitration is elected, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
11) We may update these Terms from time to time to reflect new or different practices (Such as adding new features), and The I Learning reserves the right to modify and do changes to these Terms at any time. If any kind of material changes are made by us, the same will be notified to you using prominent means, such as the email notice sent to the email address provided by you in your account. Modifications will become effective from the day they are posted. Your continued use of services is the indication that you accept the modified changes effective on the day they are posted.
Refunds can only be issued if:
1) You have requested it within 10 days after admission.
2) You have not completed any tests.
3) You have not received a Certification of Completion on the course.
Full Refund: If the request for refund is made within three working days after enrollment, Full refund will be processed.
Refund within 10 days of enrollment will be processed after deduction of 25% amount from the admission fees.
No Refund will be issued after 10 days of enrollment.
To make a request for a refund, contact us at Lms.email@example.com with your email address, receipt number and the reason for a refund.
You will receive a confirmation mail after sending refund request within 1-2 working days.
It can take up to 15 working days for funds to return to your account after the request has been processed.
No Cancellation is allowed after 10 days of enrollment in the Course as no refund will be processed in such case.
Once you have cancelled the course and requested for refund, the refund will be processed within 15 days of request received for refund.
Cancellation will include 25% deduction from the amount paid if the request for refund is made after 3 days of enrollment and within 10 days of enrollment in the Course.
The best way to get in reach us is to contact our Support Team on:-